Corn soup, dried duck breast and walnut oil
- 500 g of drained corn
- 1 onion
- 30 g butter
- 25 cl of milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 càc de moutarde
- a dozen slices of dried duck breast
- 2 tablespoons of walnut oil : commander en ligne
10 minutes of preparation – 20 minutes of cooking – 2 persons
- Place the slices of duck breast on a baking sheet on parchment paper. Bake at 210°C for 10 minutes and leave in the oven.
- Peel and chop the onion. Then, fry it in the melted butter until it turns white.
- Add the milk and heat, then add the corn. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Off the heat, add the fresh cream and mustard, salt and pepper.
- Blend and strain the soup.
- Dilute the cornstarch in a little cold water.
- Add to soup and return to heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Just before serving, pour the soup into a bowl, add a few slices of duck breast on top and a drizzle of walnut oil.