- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 200 g cooked chickpeas
- 100 g fresh goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut oil: order online
10 minutes of preparation – 1 hour of cooking – 4 persons
- Brush your sweet potatoes under cold water to remove impurities.
- Boil water in a large pot (that can hold your whole sweet potatoes).
- Cook the halved sweet potatoes for about 15 minutes in the boiling water.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C.
- In a large baking dish, place your halved sweet potatoes lengthwise.
- Add a drizzle of hazelnut oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes (or 45 minutes if the potatoes are large).
- Rinse and chop the fresh coriander. Then peel, degerm and finely chop the garlic.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the cottage cheese, drained chickpeas, fresh cheese, garlic, coriander and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the sweet potatoes out of the oven, add the topping and put them back in the oven for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Enjoy hot with a drizzle of hazelnut oil before serving!