- about fifteen button mushrooms
- a clove of garlic
- 200 g of fresh cheese
- hazelnut oil : order online
10 minutes of preparation – 15 minutes of cooking – 2 persons
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Run them under water and scrub lightly with a vegetable brush to remove any residue.
- Dry with a clean cloth and set aside.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, garlic and chopped herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a small spoon, top your mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- In a baking dish, place your stuffed mushrooms next to each other and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Add some hazelnut oil before serving hot.