- 6 sheets of brick
- 2 cabécou
- 1 tablespoon of walnut oil: order online
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cream
- 1 egg
15 minutes of preparation – 20 minutes of cooking
Preparation for 12 samoussas
- Prepare the filling.
- Crush your cabécous roughly with a fork, add the walnut oil, the crème fraiche, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut your sheets of brick in 2. Fold the rounded part over the other to form a rectangle.
- Put a little of your preparation on one end, then fold the bottom of the sheet of brick towards the right, then the left and so on to form your samoussa.
- In a bowl, mix the egg with a pinch of salt, use it to glue the end of your triangle, then all over the surface of the samoussa so that it browns well when cooked.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes at 200°C, ideally serve while still warm with a salad.