- 100 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 75 g walnut oil: order online
- 2 eggs
- 20 ml of milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
- walnut kernels
15 minutes of preparation – 12 minutes of cooking
Preparation for 12 muffins
- Mix the sugar and eggs until they are white.
- Add the walnut oil and cocoa to the mixture.
- Add the flour, vanilla sugar and yeast. Mix with the milk while continuing to stir.
- Pour the mixture into muffin tins, up to 2/3 of the way through.
- Add walnuts on top.
- Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.